
Done and done--- they're finally hitched! After a few years of courtship and on-again-off-again turmoil, Katie and Jarom are finally wed :) It was a beautiful wedding. The sealing was succinct yet poignant and touching. The reception was gorgeous and well-attended (of course!). I loved getting to see old friends and catch up...and the best part was not having to stand around in a line :) I wish I had better pictures to post, but let's play a few games with the pictures I
do have.
Game #1
Guess which kid is Missy's...

Game #2
Guess which kids are Jenn's...

Game #3
Guess who's MORE grateful that they don't have kids yet...

Game #4
Go ahead and add your own subtitles to the picture chain that follows... Oh, and notice who's baby just sits patiently for each picture and who's baby is in constant motion. :)




Anyway, congratulations Katie and Jarom! We love you and are so excited for you guys!

You sure are going to be fun to have around :)
No comments:
Post a Comment