I have a bag of limes in the bottom-shelf of the refrigerator door, and every time I open the fridge, tiny little hands snatch the bag and spread them around the house before I can even blink. I thought this day was especially funny because of where he decided to put the limes--- there are 2 in the space between the oven door and the handle, there is 1 in the top rack of the dishwasher, there are 2 underneath the clothes hamper (our laundry room is right next to the kitchen and it was laundry day...we don't normally keep our dirty clothes in the kitchen, FYI), there is 1 in his hand (which he's poking with a fork that he's stolen from the dishwasher), and another under the fridge (which you can't actually see, but it still counts).
October 29, 2010
How many limes can you spot in this picture?
I have a bag of limes in the bottom-shelf of the refrigerator door, and every time I open the fridge, tiny little hands snatch the bag and spread them around the house before I can even blink. I thought this day was especially funny because of where he decided to put the limes--- there are 2 in the space between the oven door and the handle, there is 1 in the top rack of the dishwasher, there are 2 underneath the clothes hamper (our laundry room is right next to the kitchen and it was laundry day...we don't normally keep our dirty clothes in the kitchen, FYI), there is 1 in his hand (which he's poking with a fork that he's stolen from the dishwasher), and another under the fridge (which you can't actually see, but it still counts).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment