July 30, 2012

Picture update

I have a lot of posts I want to write, but my motivation is lacking, so I'm just going to put up the pictures.   You can figure out the story from those, right?


Nicholas' new bike :)  
Mando talked to Kate for about ten minutes before he realized that it was actually Lauren.


In the hotel during our Utah trip.  I had just taken a picture of the babies and he wanted a picture too.


The picture I took of the babies...

I love that they do this every time I lay them next to each other :)  Or they hold hands...  here they are in Utah.  Kate is holding Lauren's leg.

And at home, Lauren holding Kate's leg.

This is what happens within five minutes of putting them in their bouncers unless I strap the little safety strap around them.  They are itching to be able to move around more.








Lauren, Kate, Nicholas

No comments:

Post a Comment