September 9, 2012

Recently

Learned how to carry them both at the same time.  Kate in front, Lauren in the back.

We moved our big TV into the bedroom because we only ever had time to watch our shows right before bed.  We had this massively awesome television sitting in the basement practically unused while we were watching LOST on our laptops in bed.  Well, problem solved.  And another problem created:  I never leave my bedroom now.  And Nicholas has watched MASSIVE amounts of Shaun the Sheep while I nurse.   
These girls have their mother's genes--- they LOVE to be naked.  If they're exceptionally fussy during the day and I need to get something finished (like dinner).  I'll just whip off their diapers and leave their bums in the open air.  It shuts them right up.  I can get a good 15 minutes out of it.  They look at their feet and kick and squeal delightedly.  I usually leave a diaper underneath them to catch any pee.  Thank you to Katie for teaching me this.  It's a lifesaver!


Nicholas eating noodles without clothes on--I can't remember why--but he was cold, so I put a towel over him.  Then he started eating with his elbows tucked into his sides like velociraptor arms.  I'm not sure why, but it was pretty funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment