February 16, 2013

I should be blogging but can't find the energy...

So here are some random pictures with captions...because that's all I can muster.
Actually, the only pictures I can upload right now (??? I'm not sure why I can't get the other ones up here...whatever) are from a surprisingly fun trip to the grocery store.  It was one of those rare moments when everything lines ups--- mom is in a good mood, the girls took a great morning nap, Nicholas was well-rested and had time to play with friends during the previous day, so he wasn't all hopped up with lonely-house-prisoner energy.  We all had a good snack before embarking on the journey, and I only had a few things on my list, so I wasn't stressed about grabbing a thousand different things.  Also, my list was really only produce and meat, so I only had two different areas to hit up.  

That was way more information than anyone asked for :)  Here are a few pictures.

My go-to grocery store plaything:  produce bag blown up and knotted.  It's usually for the girls, but Nicholas discovered static cling during this trip and had fun walking around the store with the bag clinging to his hair and clothes.  

Preparing to leave... diaper changes all around.  It pleases me (and also annoys me) that Lauren's FAVORITE thing to play with is diapers.  Clean or dirty.  It's so easy.  Yet I'm left thinking, "Really?  REALLY!??  All these toys that light up and dance and you're over there playing with my diaper box???"

Kate wanted in on the action too.

This is in the store--they really were happy, I promise.  But I show you this picture to ask which one of them looks like a boy???  Every time we go out these days, people always say, "aw, twins?  One boy and one girl?"   I always wonder which one they thought was a boy.  I'm assuming it's Lauren in this picture because she's in blue...and looks a little stoned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment