We took family pictures, finally! :) We were waiting for...well, for my hair, to be honest. I only get it cut once a year by Julie Kaye in Utah. I always mean to get it cut more often, but nobody does it like Julie Kaye. It's too bad that my hair looks so crunchy in these pictures because this is my all-time favorite cut, I think. That's the trouble with trying to "make sure" your hair look great--- it ends up looking overworked and frazzled. *sigh* Anyway, for a quick photo session in the mall, we were quite pleased.
 |
| He couldn't stand still because he had to go to the bathroom so bad :) I love this picture. |
 |
| What they did while Nicholas and I were in the potty. |
 |
| Something way more interesting is happening off to the side, apparently. |
 |
| "Nicholas, can you come over this way a little bit?" |
 |
| "This way?" |
No comments:
Post a Comment