I am back in Indiana getting "fixed up" by Macheret. Every week I get stuff pumped into me through an IV, and I have a toxin-cleansing foot bath. (I put my feet in a tub of water with current flowing through it and a mirror on my back and after thirty minutes or so, the water that was clean and clear to begin with turns muddy brown with little thingys floating around in the water. It's pretty nasty.)
I just hope nothing he's giving me is going to make my baby funny! Eek!
I'M SO EXCITED :) We've been trying for a baby for a couple of months. We know we haven't been married very long, but we felt it was time to get things rolling. Although, today it occurred to me that our baby's birth certificate will forever say Provo, UT. sigh.
This is how our babies will be raised:
Oh,Bubby! I'm so excited! I can't wait to find out what the sex is... I will give you all my old books, toys, and clothes. :) And maybe get a few new ones, too. Welcome to the club!!
ReplyDelete¡Que gran sorpresa! la felicidad tambien llegó a Perú. Según pronostico de papá será varón, si esto es cierto ya no dudaré más de sus pronosticos jeje.
ReplyDeleteMuchos besos y abrazos, los amamos y esperamos verlos pronto.
congratulations Bubby and Mando! thanks for sharing your exciting news. You will be awesome parents!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Bubby! That's really exciting. When is your due date?
ReplyDeleteOh, and I hope you guys sprayed and washed Mom's counter after taking the picture!
ReplyDeleteClever little pithy....that made me laugh :)
ReplyDelete