December 4, 2009

Milestones

I already know that some of you are going to read this and think I'm just being an overly attentive first mom and that I'm making things up, but I'm NOT! :) Two things happened last night and this morning that made me freak out because my little boy is growing up WAY too fast!

Last night we were playing with him and he was smiling, as normal, then...he LAUGHED! Not the newborn silent grunt/laugh, but an actual ha ha ha laugh. I kid you not! Mando and I just stared at each other not sure if we heard him right, but I'm positive it was a laugh...maybe it won't be repeated for a while, but my son laughed at 1 month :)

THEN! This morning we were doing "tummy time" when all of a sudden I noticed he was leaning quite far to his right side...almost as if he wanted to AAH! He ROLLED OVER! :) I don't know if it counts that he rolled from his stomach to his back (does it have to be the other way around?), but I thought to myself, "There's no way he just did that...I must have put his arms under him funny and he accidentally flipped trying to move them." So I put him on his tummy again, and sure enough....1, 2, 3, FLIP! Then he smiled and started cooing! It was amazing. I tried to get him to do it again for the camera, but the rule of life is that all the cool things happen just before the camera comes out, right?

But here are before and after pictures...does that count?



No comments:

Post a Comment