I know I've posted about a million times in the last few days, but it's my "new hobby" that I do to keep me sane and occupied while I'm at home with Nicholas. It's something small that I can do while he's sitting in his bouncer seat (before he gets bored) that makes me feel like I accomplished something for the day...even though the kitchen is still a mess and I haven't showered ;)
Here's a couple of short videos of Nicholas playing with Mando---it's so cute to watch them interact. Nicholas already recognizes Mando's voice and gets really excited when he hears him come home every afternoon. It's really cute.
The first one is Mando playing "Manitos" where he hits Nitch's hands and waits for him to hit back (which he does...probably involuntarily, but still cute).
This is Mando telling Nicholas that his diapers must be clean because they smell so good...he was smiling and "laughing" (in his newborn way) SO hard before I whipped the camera out. I only caught the last part.
Those videos are so cute! Armando is such a good dad, and I think it's neat that Nitch will speak two languages.
ReplyDeleteMissy
I need to start teaching Nitch Klingon so he can speak three languages!
ReplyDelete