June 26, 2011

Forgotten photos

I have two cameras. One is small and fits into my purse. The other is a really nice camera that takes much better pictures, but it's huge. I used to get the big camera out a lot, but it broke recently. I didn't have it for a while as it was being repaired, and I got in the habit of just using my small, compact camera.

Jenn asked me to bring the big camera down to Max's birthday party this weekend. I decided to empty the ginormous memory card so it would be ready for a ton of pictures. I discovered a whole bunch of forgotten photos!

Some family pictures from the fall (taken by Jennifer Knight. Thank you, Jenn!):






Some Halloween pictures:





Some naked bum pictures (Nicholas), but I won't post those here :)
And some pictures of Nicholas being cute and weird:


No comments:

Post a Comment