June 26, 2011

Just pictures

I brought out my big camera the other day and just followed him around. He's just so darn cute.


Distracted by birds. Very intent on figuring out how to catch one.

With Max's car....that's a whole story in and of itself. Suffice it to say that Max found this car at an estate sale and Nicholas REALLY wants it. He steals it every time we go to their house. Luckily Max has not noticed that we've been taking it and returning it. I don't know how much longer we can keep up the charade, though. Nicholas thinks it's Lighting McQueen and he carries it around saying, "Ka-chow" (which really comes out, "shou! shou!" with an index finger pointed at my face).

He likes to touch every car as we pass it in the parking lot. I'm just waiting for him to set off a car alarm.


No comments:

Post a Comment