November 14, 2012

Have I posted these?

I can't remember if I posted these, and I think they're really cute :)

Kate and Lauren chilling in a laundry basket--- back before they were pulling themselves to standing, knocking the basket over and toppling onto their faces.  aaah...those were the days....




The girls in coordinating crocheted hats that my friend Callie Johnson made for them.  So cute.
K left, L right

Nicholas taking a little ride.

These pictures are all Mando's doing.  He was recreating a picture we took of Nicholas in this chair when he was little.  I was trying to find the picture to post here, but alas.... cannot.





These are family pictures from our first fall in Boston, 2010.  Jenn took them, and I don't think I posted them.  I stumbled across them looking for the picture I mentioned above, and thought they were really cute :)


Look at how little Becca and Nicholas are!!  My how two years change things.

I love Madi's face in this one :)  She had just stepped into the lake by accident.  The surface of the water was covered in leaves just like the shoreline.  Hard to see a difference!  She was soaking wet past her ankles-- and it was pretty cold that day if I remember.

I think it's funny how pictures, when strategically selected and placed, can give a very false impression. The story that the pictures tell:



The real story:



No comments:

Post a Comment