June 24, 2010

Standing Man

Oh, hello. I didn't see you there. Did you need something?

This is where I like to play. It's like a little tent for me :) And I get a sweet bonus when someone sits down because they always cross their legs which means I'm at the perfect level to suck on their toes.
This is all that Mom can see of me when she comes to check on me. I don't know why she thinks it's so funny. I like the kitchen best because I can keep an eye on my mom while I play...and there's always a little sumthin' sumthin' hiding underneath the counters. I usually get to sample quite a few treats before my mom notices how quiet I'm being.

My mom thinks that this thing is for her...


Ha! Silly woman. Doesn't she know this is where I shop for new toys?


Hmm...what do they have today?


Oh look! A sale on spoons...
I'll just take one home for later...

1 comment:

  1. Esta precioso, sobre todo el lugar y los juguetes.
    se nota que esta muy inquieto, ahora esperemos que pasa...... Crucen los dedos por que Nicolacito va al ataque jejeje.
    Besos los queremos mucho

    ReplyDelete