1.) It's Sunday afternoon and I see Nicholas come out of the bedroom carrying Mando's copy of the Book of Mormon. He sits down at my feet and starts flipping through the pages, contemplating each one. He sat there with that book for at least five minutes (which is a really long time in toddler time!) What an appropriate use of time on the Sabbath....what a good example for me!
2.) He stole the garbage can out of the bathroom, dumped the contents on the floor and started walking around the apartment with it on his head. Banging into walls and laughing, tripping over his own feet. What a silly goose.
3.) Nicholas eats all of the chicken on his plate before we can even finish the prayer. He will fold his arms to pray, but as soon as we bow our heads and start praying, he shovels the chicken into his mouth as fast as he can. Sometimes I blink and it's gone. Always the chicken. Always first. Now he wants to suck on the chicken bones like his Dad..... men.
In other news, Mando has gone completely off his Thyroid medicine! This is great news!! It means that all his levels have been normal and steady for an extended period of time :) We're really excited. Also, robofoso Mando recently got a raise and praise for a job well done out here in Boston. His supervisors are really grateful for the money he's saving and the work he's doing. Way to go, Love :)
We're all finally starting to get healthy again. I'm still a little sick, and Mando and Nicholas still have lingering coughs, but all in all we're feeling pretty good. Looks like the worst is over. On that note, I had an epiphany that maybe I don't want to live in Boston forever...... winter here really, REALLY sucks. It is much better for my emotional state to live somewhere sunny.
That's all for now.
I'm the same way with the weather, Bub. It really affects me! I need sunshine...and no sickness! That sounded horibble!
ReplyDeleteOn another note, that huge picture of Nicholas you have as the intro picture is amazing! What an absolutely beautiful child--and those curls and that smile with those eyes?! He is so perfect!