March 2, 2011

The Haircut









It was long overdue. When my almost 18-month old is still getting mistaken for a girl every time we go out in public, it's time. And the curls were starting to get so unmanageable that by noon every day he had an afro. So my good friend, Natalie Kelsey, trimmed up Nicholas' beautiful curls so he looks like a boy now.

Before:



After:


And a cute video of him right after the haircut saying, "Cheese!" which I didn't even know he knew how to say until I held up the camera for the "after" picture and he stopped playing and said it! So then I tried to get him to do it again on video :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, he is so cute! I cannot wait to see him again and cuddle hime!! Do you think he'll remember me?!

    Sad to see the beautiful curls go, but I do have to say, he looks quite dapper. :)

    ReplyDelete