February 1, 2012

Computer Saavy



I was cooking dinner one day while Nicholas played in the living room.  All of a sudden I hear a familiar beeping noise and his little voice going, "Cheeeeeeeeese!"  I found him sitting in front of my computer with Photo booth open, taking pictures of himself :)  I have never taught him to use this little program, and last time I checked, he still hadn't figured out how to use the touchpad mouse on my laptop!  But when I looked down at the photos, I found several photos of him from months earlier!  How in the world????
There I am, cooking in the background...



Then I recognize the noise...
And come to check it out.  There's a belly pic for all who are interested.  28/29 weeks, I think?














1 comment:

  1. That rocks!!!

    He looks more and more like Mando every time I see him!

    ReplyDelete