February 3, 2012

Happy Birthday

Whenever I serve anything that resembles cake (bread, cornbread, mashed potatoes even...) Nicholas insists on singing Happy Birthday before each bite.  Then he wants to blow out the candles.  Sometimes we sing to his friends Gregory, Sam, and Tyler.  Other times he wants us to sing to all of the characters in "Cars" (Holly, Sally, McQueen, Finn, Mater, etc.)  But mostly he likes it when we sing to him :)  And if we forget to have him "soplar" (blow) the candles, he is quick to remind us.



3 comments:

  1. Too cute! :) Is that at your house in Boston?? Are those Mom's old chairs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they're the same chairs we've always had :)

      Delete
  2. PS I love that picture of you and Nicholas in photo booth you have as your main picture. It makes me laugh everytime. I love it!

    ReplyDelete